He Said, She Said
Submit your love questions to both of us!
Fill out the form below.
- Your attachment style. 5 Minute test here.
- Your age
- If you have a new partner, let us know the number of dates you have had.
- If you have a new or long term partner, let us know the length of time you have been together.
- Your succinct question. Longer questions get less responses from other readers.
Make sure your letter does not include any uniquely identifiable details about yourself or those mentioned in your letter. Your personal information such as your last name and email address will not be disclosed. Your question and answer will be posted on our website. Our readers may give feedback as well.
By submitting an advice question, you are giving Jonathan Jay Esslinger, Jennifer Gural, and or KissKissByeBye.com all rights in and to said question and response, along with the right to edit, revise, excerpt from, append to, or otherwise publish or broadcast the advice question, via electronic, visual, audio, broadcast or printed mediums, for either educational, promotional or advertising purposes, or any other commercial purpose deemed suitable for our community and audience, at our sole discretion, in perpetuity.
Please keep in mind, that all the information on this website and via email is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. These are only our opinions. Any action you take upon the information on our website or via email is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of our website or email correspondence.
You further acknowledge that:
- You agree fully to the terms and conditions herin;
- Submitting a question or receiving a response via any medium or other contact with either of us, except for counseling sessions under a contractual agreement with Jennifer Gural or Jonathan Esslinger, do not constitute or establish a client-patient relationship.
- Submitting a question or receiving a response does not obligate either Jennifer Gurl, Jonathan Jay Esslinger, or any other agent of either, sub-agent, or any other entity connected with kisskissbyebye.com to follow-up, contact, or accept as a patient any users of this Web site. Additionally, existing clients of either of us may not consider information published on the interent as instructions from either of us.