Your relationship is influenced by both your biology and your experiences. All aspects of your love life move under the spell of your nature and your nurture.
What follows is a guide for accessing online relationship advice commonly used by relationship counselors. Use it to assist your journey.
Do you know your Attachment Style?
This is a necessity for any client of a relationship professional. You won’t know what relationship advice to seek until you know your attachment style.
Learn more about your Attachment Style
Most relationship advice is dependent upon your attachment style.
- How your Attachment Style Impacts Your Relationship
- Attachment and Adult Relationships
- The 4 Primary Attachment Styles
Do you know know how to complain?
You can’t fix what you don’t bring up! Relationship advice will do little good if you can’t apply it.
Do you know your biological drives?
Relationship advice is practically useless if it requires you to change something that you or your partner are biologically driven to do.
Do you know how to find the right partner?
Relationship advice for finding the right partner is worthless if you don’t first know both your attachment style and biological drive. Then you can put your efforts towards finding the right partner. Check out our Dating Advice Guide for more information.
Other Relationship Issues…
Relationship advice covers an infininate number of areas. We have tailored our guide to get you focused on the most influential factors of a relationship. Once you have the knowedge of your nature and your nuture, you can seek more specific information related to your unique situation. One way to do that is to find someone who has asked a similar question already, or submit a new question. The following links can be explored to help you uncover the relationship advice you seek.
- Search: Search for any mention of your problem on our website.
- Ask Us: Search our archive of relationship advice questions or submit your own question.
- Ask Others: Check out our links to other sites to submit your relationship questions.
If someone is utilizing power and control over you, the the following relationship advice links will be helpful.
- Domestic Violence and Abuse: Are You or Someone You Care About in an Abusive Relationship?
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline | 24/7 Confidential Support
General relationship knowledge
If you want to have relationship studies and statistics explained to you, then the following links will be helpful